If you are ready for personalised, tailor-made health coaching with Kim, private coaching is the way to go to get the fastest results. Remote sessions allow you to connect from anywhere in the world.
Regular online webinars and Facebook Lives including FREE weekly online trainings and monthly mini group online workshops. Transform your world from the inside out with Kim’s cutting-edge tools and strategies for health and wellbeing.
Wellness at Work
A range of group seminars and trainings including stress management, assertiveness, illness prevention, stop the bullies, emotional intelligence to optimize staff wellbeing, creativity and productivity. Also available for conference speaking.
Private Health Coaching with Kim
The Kiwi Health Detective
What does a detective do? They follow clues, dig deep, find the missing pieces and solve mysteries! This is what I do!
If you’ve been searching for answers to seemingly inexplicable symptoms of ill health, no matter how long you’ve been experiencing them, or how many medical practitioners or specialists have told you they don’t know what’s wrong, in just one 90 minute session I’ll show you exactly what is causing the problem. Even if all your tests are showing up negative but you just know something is wrong because you feel so lousy, I can help solve the mystery. How? Because the cause of many physical symptoms is not to be found at a physical level!
Do you know you already have everything you need inside to reverse symptoms of chronic pain, fatigue, stress and more?
I’m going to let you in on two secrets:
- Your body is far too intelligent to make mistakes and illness has a meaning and purpose – if you know how to decipher the clues.
- The keys to changing everything from your happiness to physical health can be found in what happened to you in the past and how that has inadvertently created your ‘now’.
Yes, it’s true! All those years you’ve spent trying to find solutions for seemingly inexplicable symptoms may not have worked because you may have been looking in the wrong direction for answers!
That’s where I can help. I’m called the Kiwi Health Detective because we get to the root of the problem in your very first session. It’s taken me over 20 years to refine this process and after having used it hundreds of times, I know it works!
Here are some clues to look for if you find yourself experiencing inexplicable symptoms of illness or unhappiness:
Thinking about your childhood do any of these resonate or ring true?
- You had a difficult or stressful childhood, with lots of emotional trauma
- You were bullied, mistreated, neglected, shamed or ignored, either at home or school?
- You felt afraid or uncomfortable around one or more of your parents or siblings?
- You moved around a lot, often changing schools, towns or even countries?
- Home was not the ‘safe’ environment you wanted it to be and you were always ‘walking on eggshells’
- You felt ‘different’ from others, more sensitive, and often felt that friends or family didn’t understand you?
Thinking about your life as a teenager, adult or now, do any of these resonate or ring true?
- You often put yourself down, beat yourself up or expect perfection from yourself?
- You always push yourself too hard and find most of the time you’re exhausted
- You have a hard time believing in yourself or feeling ‘good enough’
- You often seek the approval of others and constantly compare yourself in a negative light
- You often worry about your circumstances and expect the worst possible outcome
- You don’t take time to care for yourself because you’re too busy and often put everyone else first?
If any of the above sound like you, then we should talk.
I know how it feels to experience symptoms that aren’t easily explained or remedied, where no-one seems to be able to tell you what is wrong. I also understand what it’s like to experience ongoing struggle and unhappiness, where it seems life will never get better, in fact everything feels pretty hopeless and you wonder some days if you can go on at all. I know this because I was there myself.
I had to learn the methods that I use with clients to first take care of myself, and spent years exploring new ideas and cutting edge therapies which I now use to help people through my unique coaching programs.
It’s my life’s mission to help you resolve your unhappiness or health issues by helping you rediscover your authentic worth, so you can experience optimum health and happiness and live your life to the full.
How does the Kiwi Health Detective work?
In this interview, recorded at a medical conference, Kim explains her unique approach to healthcare…
Let’s find the root of the problem and rewrite your story!
I’ll let you into a little-known secret: whatever you are experiencing right now in your life that you don’t want, such as a chronic health complaint, life crisis or general ‘stuckness’, it was all unconsciously set up by the time you were 7 years old!
When we work together, we get to the root problem: deep inside there is usually a hidden emotion, belief, thought pattern or self-defeating habit that has turned into a symptom or life circumstance.
Together we resolve these issues through revolutionary solutions that are changing people’s lives for the better.
You have given me my life back!
“I feel like I have just been handed the keys to life. You have unlocked the whole key to my life!” Comment from a client one week after her first session, symptom-level reduced from 7 to nearly 0 (out of 10), after months off work and her doctors saying they didn’t know how to help her.